I think, at long, long last I have finally finished shopping. Oh, except for one more thing. But otherwise, basically done. This weekend Andy and I headed to Lynchburg to celebrate Christmas with everyone there. We got spoiled, ate too much and had a good time seeing the family.
As soon as we got home last night, Andy and I went on the holiday cruise party with one of my clients' companies. It was actually quite nice. Andy had seafood and steak and I had salad and really good chicken. We did two tours of the deck and walked around the boat while it wandered up and down the Potomac. It was a nice clear night so we got a good view of the monuments and bridges. We were pretty pooped when we got home though, definitely ready for a rest.
This week we have our own companies' Christmas parties and then we're headed to see Dad & Dottie and then off to the river for a nice long break!
12.19.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment