This week Katelyn and her friend Kelsey are cooling their jets at the river house. They'll be swimming and knitting and who knows what else Mom and Kate have cooked up for them. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to see them Thursday if I can get out of DC at a decent time.
Meanwhile, closer to DC, Shannon and Rick are eagerly preparing to go to closing yet again on a new house. They've found an affordable house in Severna Park (no small feat). They're figuring out the renovations they want and packing once again. Shannon says this house is for "at least five years".
And over in Arlington, Andy and I are awaiting more news of our old house which is currently on the market (once again). The realtor had an open house on Sunday and said they had a good turnout. She also said someone inquired about putting in an offer, but they wanted to make it contingent on the sale of a condo and that's a little dicey these days. Hopefully this house will be history very, very soon.
6.20.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment