I need to just say this about that. Arrested Development is so freaking awesome that it is Thursday afternoon and I am still laughing about Monday's episode. What is not to love? You have your Ron Howard, Fonzie and Chachi. You have implausible situations and predictably outrageous zingers and catchphrases. You've got your cute Jason Bateman looking for love in all the wrong places (like Little Britain) and an an escaped convict father whose twin brother (and father of his youngest son) is befuddling his son who lost his hand to a seal after being signed up for the Army by his mother who was guilted into sending her son to Iraq by Michael Moore. I am so watching Season Two on DVD this weekend.
11.10.2005
This About That
I need to just say this about that. Arrested Development is so freaking awesome that it is Thursday afternoon and I am still laughing about Monday's episode. What is not to love? You have your Ron Howard, Fonzie and Chachi. You have implausible situations and predictably outrageous zingers and catchphrases. You've got your cute Jason Bateman looking for love in all the wrong places (like Little Britain) and an an escaped convict father whose twin brother (and father of his youngest son) is befuddling his son who lost his hand to a seal after being signed up for the Army by his mother who was guilted into sending her son to Iraq by Michael Moore. I am so watching Season Two on DVD this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh!!! We learned today that Fox has reduced its order of Arrested Development for season three, likely signalling the end of the Banana Stand! Noooooo, they've made a huge mistake!
Post a Comment